If you're struggling to pay your rent or service charge get in touch as soon as possible. The sooner you tell us about your situation, the more we can do to try and help you.

We have a tenancy sustainment team who can give you practical help with money issues. Even if you're claiming the money you're entitled to, they may be able to help you get other benefits.

To arrange to meet with them, call us and ask to speak to your tenancy sustainment officer.

They can help you to:

  • Make decisions on how to manage your money
  • Apply for Universal Credit
  • Claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit after a change in your circumstances
  • Save money by moving to a smaller home if you're affected by bedroom tax
  • Apply for Community Care Grant awards
  • Apply for Attendance Allowance awards
  • Apply for Child Benefit
  • Claim a higher rate of Personal Independence Allowance
  • Claim Tax Credits
  • Reduce the monthly amount you pay on debts
  • Appeal against benefit over-payments
  • Tell you how to apply for the Tenancy Sustainment Fund which can help take off some of the financial pressure


DOSH (Debts, Overdrafts and Savings Help) is a project to help you take control of your finances. If you're a social housing tenant, you can speak to a DOSH mentor at our Ealing and Staines offices.

To arrange to meet with them, contact us and ask to speak to your DOSH mentor.

Money Advice Service

You can also contact the Money Advice Service. Its website has lots of helpful information about money-related topics. You can also call them for free on 0300 500 5000.